Approach to defining report content and materiality matrix is outlined online:
Telenor’s material aspects
- Digital inclusion
- Social innovation
- Respect for Human Rights
- Customer and employee privacy framework
- Cyber security
- Mobile communications and health
- Economic contribution to society
- Corporate governance framework
- Transparency and stakeholder engagement
- Employee diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Employee health, safety, and security
- Supply chain risk and resilience
- Labour standards / Employee Rights
- Climate change resilience
- Environmental management
It states that the factors used for calculating CO2 emissions, has this year been changed from local based to market-based emission factors for Scope 2 grid electricity.
DNA Finland was consolidated in August 2019 and has been included in the sustainability reporting for 2020.
Calendar year 2020
Previous report published in 2020, covering calendar year 2019
This report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option
The GRI index can be found here: http://www.telenor.com/sustainability/reporting/gri-index/
An independent assurance of the content of this report has been done by DNV Business Assurance.