Øystein MyrvoldInvestor Relations - Telenor Group
- Head of Investor Relations
- Mobile: (+47) 992 30 460
Håkon HatlevikInvestor Relations - Telenor Group
- Investor Relations Director
- Mobile: (+47) 90 14 60 70
Telenor IR policy
- Our aim is to maintain an open dialogue with the financial market. We place great emphasis on ensuring that relevant and timely information is distributed to the market and that all stakeholders are treated equally.
- Reporting of financial information follows the framework set out by the Norwegian Securities and Trading Act and Oslo Stock Exchange’s rules for listed companies.
- All presentations regarding quarterly results, capital markets days or investor seminars are held in English. All Telenor investor events are made available through web cast or conference calls. Presentations are made available on our web page.
- The IR team participates in all investor and analyst meetings and is responsible for the day-to-day communication with the financial market. During silent periods ahead of financial results, no meetings/calls with investors, analysts or other capital market participants are arranged. Telenor follows the Oslo Stock Exchange Code of Practice for IR.