Telenor Group is one of the world’s major mobile operators, with reported revenues of NOK 131 billion in 2016. We keep 214 million mobile subscribers connected in 13 markets across Scandinavia, Central Eastern Europe, and Asia. Our 36,000 employees are committed to responsible business conduct and being our customers’ favourite partner in digital life. Connecting the world has been Telenor’s domain for more than 160 years, and we are driven by a singular vision: to empower societies.
- Strong footprint in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia (Global Impact Report 2016)
- Leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services
- Substantial activities in subsidiaries and joint venture operations
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value (Financial Times Global 500 2015)
- More than 36,000 employees worldwide
- Revenues 2016: NOK 131 billion
Telenor was founded in 1855 and builds on 160 years of telecom experience.
Revenue distribution Q4 2016