- Strong footprint in Scandinavia and Asia (Global Impact Report 2016)
- Leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services
- Substantial activities in subsidiaries and joint venture operations
- About 22,000 employees worldwide
- Revenues 2017: NOK 112 billion
* With effect from Q1 2018, Telenor’s operations in Montenegro, Serbia, Hungary and Bulgaria are treated as assets held for sale and discontinued operations in Telenor’s financial reporting.
Telenor was founded in 1855 and builds on over a 160 years of telecom experience.
Key figures Telenor Group
|NOK (in millions)||Q1 2018||Q1 2017||Year 2017|| Q1 2018
|Revenues||27 113||27 596||112 069||27 138|
|Organic revenue growth (%)||-1.5||0.3||0.5|
|Subscription and traffic revenues||21 157||21 177||86 314||21 027|
|Organic subscription and traffic revenue growth (%)||1.0||1.2||2.4|
|EBITDA before other income and other expenses||11 309||10 504||44 694||11 330|
|EBITDA before other income and other expenses/Revenues (%)||41.7||38.1||39.9||41.8|
|Net income attributable to equity holders of Telenor ASA||4 987||4 168||11 983||4 983|
|Capex excl. licences and spectrum/Revenues (%)||11.3||15.9||15.4||11.3|
|Free cash flow||2 575||2 166||24 867||2 575|
|Mobile subscriptions – Change in quarter/Total (mill.)||1.7||2.4||170||1.7|
Discontinued operations: Telenor India, Hungary, Montenegro & Serbia and Bulgaria, Telenor Common Operation, Telenor Microfinance Bank and Telenor Banka.