- 21.202 million mobile subscriptions (2018)
- 4127 employees (2018)
- Total revenues of NOK 18.933 billion (2018)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 63 (2018)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Alexandra Reich
dtac is committed to empowering Thai society with mobile connectivity. The dtac Smart Farmer app provides real-time market insights and actionable information while our NET Arsa training courses in cooperation with the Thai government have reached one million trainees.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.