- 22.625 million mobile subscriptions (2017)
- 4394 employees (2017)
- Total revenues of NOK 19.089 billion (2017)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 61 (2017)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.