- 18.856 million mobile subscriptions (2020)
- 3152 employees (2020)
- Total revenues of NOK 23.704 billion (2020)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 78 (2020)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Sharad Mehrotra
dtac is committed to empowering Thai society with mobile connectivity. The dtac Smart Farmer app provides real-time market insights and actionable information while our NET Arsa training courses in cooperation with the Thai government have reached one million trainees.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.