- 23.605 million mobile subscriptions (Q2 2017)
- 4289 employees (Q2 2017)
- Total revenues of NOK 19.647 million (2016)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 59 (Q2 2017)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||Second quarter||First half year||Year|
|Subscription and traffic||4.022||3.710||7.862||7.633||15.237|
|Other mobile revenues||48||45||110||116||174|
|EBITDA before other items||1.972||1.541||3.629||3.320||6.645|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||40.9||33.3||37.9||33.6||33.8|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(705)||(524)||23.605||24.953||24.480|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||59||53||57||54||54|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.2441||0.2383||0.2381|