- 23.112 million mobile subscriptions (Q3 2017)
- 4537 employees (Q3 2017)
- Total revenues of NOK 19.647 million (2016)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 57 (Q3 2017)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|Third quarter||First three quarters||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||3.778||3.848||11.640||11.481||15.237|
|Other mobile revenues||29||21||139||137||174|
|EBITDA before other items||1.846||1.727||5.475||5.046||6.645|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||41,1||37,0||39,0||34,7||33,8|
|No. of subscriptions – Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(492)||(132)||23.112||24.820||24.480|
|ARPU – monthly (NOK)||57||55||57||54||54|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0,2422||0,2385||0,2381|