- The country’s leading supplier of tele and data services
- Number one broadband provider in Norway
- 2.952 million mobile subscriptions (2018)
- 3457 employees (2018)
- Total revenues of NOK 25.991 billion (2018)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 324 (2018)
- Headquarters in Fornebu, outside Oslo
- CEO: Petter-Børre Furberg
Telenor is a major contributor to research and innovation in Norway, continuing more than 160 years of history as a pioneer in telecom services.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business description for Telenor Norway.
Visit the Telenor Norway website (in Norwegian)