- The country’s leading supplier of tele and data services
- Number one broadband provider in Norway
- 2.886 million mobile subscriptions (2019)
- 3 431 employees (2019)
- Total revenues of NOK 25.612 billion (2019)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 332 (2019)
- Headquarters in Fornebu, outside Oslo
- CEO: Petter-Børre Furberg
Telenor is a major contributor to research and innovation in Norway, continuing more than 160 years of history as a pioneer in telecom services.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business description for Telenor Norway.
Visit the Telenor Norway website (in Norwegian)