- The country’s leading supplier of tele and data services
- Number one broadband provider in Norway
- 2.984 million mobile subscriptions (2017)
- 3722 employees (2017)
- Total revenues of NOK 25.926 billion (2017)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 322 (2017)
- Headquarters in Fornebu, outside Oslo
- CEO: Berit Svendsen
Telenor is a major contributor to research and innovation in Norway, continuing more than 160 years of history as a pioneer in telecom services.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business description for Telenor Norway.
Visit the Telenor Norway website (in Norwegian)