DNA has been ranked as Finland’s best place to work in the Great Place to Work survey’s large company category.
- 1600 employees
- 2.8 million mobile subscriptions (2018)
- Net sales of EUR 914 million (2018)
- Telenor currently holds a 54% ownership interest in DNA (as of 21 August 2019)
- DNA is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange
- Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland
- CEO: Jukka Leinonen
DNA – fast, straightforward and brave
DNA is one of the leading telecommunication service providers in Finland. The Company has its own nationwide mobile communication network and the largest hybrid-fibre coaxial network, which enable the company to provide high quality voice, data and TV services to its customers. The company’s business is divided into consumer and business segments. DNA has over 4 million subscription customers in total (mobile and fixed) and it employs approximately 1,600 telecommunications professional whose focus is in providing excellent customer experiences in accordance with DNA’s strategy.