- Denmark’s second largest mobile operator
- Number two broadband provider in Denmark
- 1.827 million mobile subscriptions (2017)
- 1425 employees (2017)
- Total revenues of NOK 5.147 billion (2017)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: 148 NOK (2017)
- Headquarters in Copenhagen
- CEO: Jesper Hansen
Telenor Denmark is constantly developing its network and services to improve customer satisfaction.
The brand Telenor Denmark was launched in June 2009 when Sonofon and Cybercity merged. Telenor Group bought Sonofon in June 2000 and Cybercity in May 2005.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Telenor Denmark.
Visit the Telenor Denmark website (in Danish)
Key Figures for Telenor Denmark