Head: Pål Kvalheim, SVP and Head of Group Communications
Group Communications works to strengthen Telenor Group’s reputation by delivering world-class internal and external communication services and by building and protecting Telenor’s brand globally.
Our main responsibilities are:
- Brand development
- Communication with media
- Internal communication towards employees
- Content in all on-line communication channels of Telenor Group
- Strategic advice to Group Management
Headed by Tor Odland, Group Media serves as communication advisors to the entire Group and aims to build Telenor Group reputation through active and open dialogue with media and by keeping all employees informed of Telenor strategies and activities.
Speaking with one voice and with consistency across all markets is crucial for a stock listed company like Telenor Group.
Headed by Anne Gro Gulla, Group Branding’s objective is to build and strengthen the Telenor corporate brand towards all stakeholders and build marketing competence in the organization.
Among Group Branding’s responsibilities are:
- Branding of the Telenor Group globally: i.e. Thought leadership, advertising, Group sponsorship
- Brand architecture
- Design guidelines and templates
- Market and reputation analysis
- Training and education through Telenor Brand Academy
A strong brand creates a clear identity and differentiation from competitors and induces market and employer attractiveness.