The Telenor Group is a leading provider of telecommunications services worldwide. The company has a strong footprint in Central Eastern Europe and Asia and a leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services.
- More than 160 million mobile subscriptions
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value *
- Listed among the top performers on Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Revenues 2012: NOK 101.7 billion
- Workforce: 33,000 employees (Q3 2013)
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
Telenor Group has mobile operations in 12 markets and in additionally 17 markets through our ownership in VimpelCom Ltd.
The Telenor Group has governance documents setting out principles for how business should be conducted. These apply to all Telenor units.