The Telenor Group is a leading provider of telecommunications services worldwide. The company has a strong footprint in Central Eastern Europe and Asia and a leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services.
- 176 million mobile subscriptions
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value *
- Listed among the top performers on Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Revenues 2013: NOK 104 billion
- Workforce: 33,000 employees (Q2 2014)
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
Telenor Group has mobile operations in 13 markets and in additionally 17 markets through our ownership in VimpelCom Ltd.