The Telenor Group is a leading provider of telecommunications services worldwide. The company has a strong footprint in Central Eastern Europe and Asia and a leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services.
- 148 million mobile subscriptions
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value *
- Listed among the top performers on Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Revenues 2012: NOK 101.7 billion
- Workforce: 32,000 employees (Q1 2013)
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
Telenor Group has mobile operations in 11 markets and in additionally 18 markets through our ownership in VimpelCom Ltd.
Corporate Governance – making it work
The Telenor Group has governance documents setting out principles for how business should be conducted. These apply to all Telenor units.