Telenor Group is one of the world’s major mobile operators with 176 million mobile subscriptions. We have mobile operations in 13 markets and in additionally 17 markets through our ownership in VimpelCom Ltd.
- Strong footprint in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia
- Leading Nordic position in mobile, broadband and TV services
- Substantial activities in subsidiaries and joint venture operations
- One of the top 500 global companies by market value (Financial Times Global 500 2012)
- Among the top performers on Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- 33,000 employees worldwide
- Revenues 2013: NOK 104 billion
Telenor were founded in 1855 and builds on nearly 160 years of telecom experience.