- 25.252 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2015)
- 4676 employees (Q4 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 17.562 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 56 (Q4 2015)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||4th quarter||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||3.890||3.395||15.375||12.716|
|Other mobile revenues||57||52||204||181|
|EBITDA before other items||1.598||1.476||6.580||5.993|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||28.9||28.0||31.8||34.1|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||400||228||25.252||28.008|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||56||46||52||43|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.2355||0.1940|