- 28.426 million mobile subscriptions (Q1 2015)
- 4752 employees (Q1 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 17.562 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 51 (Q1 2015)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Sigve Brekke (Interim)
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||1st quarter||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||3.925||3.097||12.716|
|Other mobile revenues||63||62||181|
|EBITDA before other items||1.760||1.531||5.993|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||32.3||36.6||34.1|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||419||284||28.008|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||51||42||43|