- 25.252 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2015)
- 4676 employees (Q4 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 17.562 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 56 (Q4 2015)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||1st quarter||Year|
|Subscription and traffic||3.923||3.925||15.375|
|Other mobile revenues||71||63||204|
|EBITDA before other items||1.778||1.760||6.580|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||33.8||32.3||31.8|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||225||419||25.252|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||55||51||52|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.2425||0.2377||0.2355|