- million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2014)
- employees (Q4 2014)
- Total revenues of NOK million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK (Q4 2014)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Sigve Brekke (Interim)
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||3rd quarter||First three quarters||Year|
|Subscription and traffic||3.141||3.171||9.321||9.552||12.751|
|Other mobile revenues||37||53||129||217||276|
|EBITDA before other items||1.523||1.362||4.517||4.241||5.763|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||37.3||33.5||36.7||31.7||31.8|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(259)||240||27.780||27.471||27.942|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||42||44||42||48||47|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.1887||0.1913||0.1912|