- 24.480 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2016)
- 4360 employees (Q4 2016)
- Total revenues of NOK 19.647 million (2016)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 55 (Q4 2016)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Lars Åke Norling
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||Fourth quarter||Year|
|Subscription and traffic||3.756||3.890||15.237||15.375|
|Other mobile revenues||37||57||174||204|
|EBITDA before other items||1.599||1.598||6.645||6.580|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||31.4||28.9||33.8||31.8|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(340)||400||24.480||25.252|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||55||56||54||52|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.2381||0.2355|