- 26.943 million mobile subscriptions (Q2 2015)
- 4738 employees (Q2 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 17.562 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 50 (Q2 2015)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Sigve Brekke (Interim)
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.
Key Figures for dtac
|(NOK in millions)||2nd quarter||1st half year||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||3.785||3.083||7.710||6.181||12.716|
|Other mobile revenues||45||31||108||93||181|
|EBITDA before other items||1.566||1.464||3.326||2.994||5.993|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||30.6||36.3||31.5||36.4||34.1|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(1.484)||(187)||26.943||28.039||28.008|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||50||41||51||41||43|
|Exchange rate (THB)||0.2354||0.1855||0.1940|