- The country’s leading supplier of tele and data services
- Number one broadband provider in Norway
- 3.163 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2015)
- 4179 employees (Q4 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 26.186 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 314 (Q4 2015)
- Headquarters in Fornebu, outside Oslo
- CEO: Berit Svendsen
Telenor is a major contributor to research and innovation in Norway, continuing more than 160 years of history as a pioneer in telecom services.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business description for Telenor Norway.
Visit the Telenor Norway website (in Norwegian)