- 3.443 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2015 – including Telenor Serbia)
- 1220 employees (Q4 2015 – including Telenor Serbia)
- Total revenues of NOK 3.450 million (2014 – including Telenor Serbia)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 79 (Q4 2015 – including Telenor Serbia)
- The headquarters are located in Podgorica
- General Manager: Sandra Stajner
After launching mobile services in 1996, Telenor Montenegro (formerly Promonte) quickly developed the network coverage across the country, overcoming the geographical challenges presented by the mountainous terrain of this Balkan country. Telenor Montenegro has become a quality operator within all segments, focusing its products and services on simplicity of tariff structure and user-friendliness.
Telenor Montenegro has been fully owned by Telenor since 2004.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Telenor Montenegro.
Key Figures for Telenor Montenegro
|(NOK in millions)||4th quarter||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||611||593||2.467||2.389|
|Other mobile revenues||20||18||100||114|
|EBITDA before other items||314||287||1.329||1.293|
|EBITDA before other items/Total revenues (%)||32.0||32.5||34.8||37.5|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||(150)||(70)||3.443||3.585|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||79||72||77||73|
|Exchange rate (RSD)||0.0742||0.0712|
|Exchange rate (EUR)||8.9530||8.3534|