- 38.504 million mobile subscriptions (Q1 2015)
- Telenor holds 100 per cent ownership interest in Telewings Communications Services Pte. Ltd.
- 3337 employees (Q1 2015)
- Total revenues of NOK 4.200 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 12 (Q1 2015)
- The headquarters are located in Gurgaon, close to Delhi
- CEO: Vivek Sood
Eight months after entering into India, Uninor started offering its services in December 2009 with the biggest ever launch in Indian telecommunications history.
Telenor is committed to making long-term investments in the Indian mobile market. This way Telenor plays an important role in improving network stability and coverage in the country.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Uninor.
Key Figures for uninor
|(NOK in millions)||1st quarter||Year|
|(NOK in millions)|
|Subscription and traffic||1.171||769||3.513|
|Other mobile revenues||10||5||29|
|EBITDA before other items||(54)||(83)||(422)|
|Operating profit (loss)||(159)||1.531||882|
|No. of subscriptions - Change in quarter/Total (in thousands):||1.839||2.539||36.665|
|ARPU - monthly (NOK)||12||10||11|