- Denmark’s second largest mobile operator
- Number two broadband provider in Denmark
- 1.997 million mobile subscriptions (Q3 2014)
- 1922 employees (Q3 2014)
- Total revenues of NOK 4 966 million (2013)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: 136 NOK (Q3 2014)
- Headquarters in Copenhagen
- CEO: Jesper Hansen (interim)
Telenor Denmark is constantly developing its network and services to improve customer satisfaction.
The brand Telenor Denmark was launched in June 2009 when Sonofon and Cybercity merged. Telenor Group bought Sonofon in June 2000 and Cybercity in May 2005.
On Dec 3 2014, Telenor and TeliaSonera entered into an agreement to merge their Danish operations into a new joint venture, where the parties will own 50% each. Read more…
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Telenor Denmark.
Visit the Telenor Denmark website (in Danish)